Annette Pehrson is a 22-year-old photographer living in Sweden. She's well known for using not only 35mm but also medium formats and polaroids.
Nature and herself often take place in each of her shots. She usually records self-portraits in which she shows a little bit of her personal life. Last July, she published her first book, amazing as her.
Annette Pehrsson es una fotógrafa de 22 años de edad que vive en Suecia. Es muy conocida por su uso de los formatos medios y polaroids.
La naturaleza y ella misma forman parte de la mayoría de sus retratos. Annette guarda pedazos de sí misma en cada una de sus tomas, mostrando un poquito de su vida personal. El pasado julio publicó su primer libro, increíble como ella.
1. What is exactly what you want others to see when you take a photo?
A scene or just a moment, as simple as that might sound.
2. What keeps you photographing?
3. Do you see a camera in your future? How do you see yourself in a few years?
4. If you could only have three photos with you, which ones would they be?
5. Two words you think should be 'synonyms for color'.Dreams and warmth
A day of the week: Saturday
A month: April
A camera: Zenit-B
A photographer: Nan Goldin
A color: Navy blue